The 7th annual MIT FinTech Conference is a student-run event that brings together over 1,000 leaders, companies, and students dedicated to transforming and innovating the FinTech space across the globe. Join industry partners in understanding what this critical juncture means for FinTech's trajectory over the next 10 years.
Full agenda details available here.
- Ajay Banga, Executive Chairman of Mastercard
- Vlad Tenev, Co-Founder and CEO of Robinhood
- Jackie Reses, CEO of Post House Capital and former Head of Capital at Square
- Digital Payments
- FinTech in Emerging Markets
- Credit and Alternative Lending
- Blockchain and Consumer FinTech
- Venture Capital and Investors in FinTech
- FinTech, Money, and Policy
- Special Topics in FinTech: Lightning Talks
- Startup Pitch Competition
Startups Pitch Competition
- 8 finalists will be chosen to pitch their startup to a panel of judges
- $30,000 Prize Money + Audience Choice Awards