As part of a booming market, sensors today track our health, our environment and provide endless amounts of important data.
You can find them in your smartphones, cars, security systems – even in your coffeemaker! They are an integral part of the IoT, medical, nuclear, defense, aviation, robotics and artificial intelligence, agriculture, environment monitoring, and deep-sea applications.
UMass Lowell Innovation Hub and M2D2, along with their partner, Arrow Electronics, will feature experts from industry, academia and the entrepreneurial ecosystem to offer insights on the latest trends in sensors and what’s ahead for the marketplace. Speakers include iHub and M2D2 start-ups in the sensor industry; UML faculty and staff researchers on the cutting edge of sensor technology; and corporate partners that provide hardware for all kinds of sensor applications.
You won’t want to miss this industry update and opportunity to provide input and ask questions.
- Arlene Parquette, Associate Vice Chancellor for Industry Partnerships and Economic Development, UMass Lowell
- Sarah Kostanski, Technical Program Manager, UMass Lowell
- Brendan Henrich, Field Applications Engineer, Arrow Electronics
- Tim Panagos, Co-founder and Chief Technology Officer, Microshare
- Carl Schoenherr, Field Sales Application Engineer, Honeywell
- Saukhyda Deshmukh, Biomedical Engineer, Vivonics, Inc.
- Craig Armiento, Ph.D, Professor, Electrical and Computer Engineering; Director, Printed Electronics Research Collaborative (PERC), UMass Lowell