Robotics in Manufacturing
MassRobotics hosts this event on 'Robotics in Manufacturing' in early February, which will feature a panel of experts, including the Director of our Center for Advanced Manufacturing, Christine Nolan.
From their website:
"Learn about manufacturing challenges and successes in adopting robotics and what the governments in the US and Canada are doing to help. The purpose of this event is to discuss some of the challenges that today’s manufacturers face in North America, raise the awareness of some of the latest robotic enabling technologies that are available and most importantly encourage an exchange of ideas to help drive solutions. We will be hearing from industry veterans, manufacturing experts, government and startups from the US and Canada."
The panel will focus on 'Government Initiatives in Manufacturing' and pitches from manufacturing robotics enabling technology companies.
'Government Initiatives in Manufacturing' Panelists:
- ARM Institute - Jay Douglass
- Mass. Center for Advanced Manufacturing - Christine Nolan
- NGen - Jayson Myers
- 3pm - Welcome by MassRobotics
- Opening Remarks by Rodger Cuzner, Consul General of Canada
- Keynote: Initiatives with robotics and manufacturing: New Balance, Sarah Mendelowitz
- Panel Discussion: Government Initiatives in Manufacturing Moderated by MassRobotics, participants: NGen, ARM Institute, MA CAM
- Lightning round: Hear pitches from manufacturing robotics enabling technology companies, Nano Dimension, Flexxbotics, Ascend Robotics, Scalable Robotics, Ubiros
Download the event flyer (PDF) at the link below.